All Discussions Tagged 'BigLocal' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can Noel Park Big local support local entrepreneurs/ businesses?

As people have most likely heard, Noel Park Big Local has reorganised itself in order to have a larger impact to our community. We're now w…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Special request: Noel Park Big Local looking for paint

Does anyone have any leftover off-white paint? Noel Park Big local needs some to paint the new office and considering how difficult it is t…

Started by Noel Park net

3 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Gus Alston

NOEL PARK BIG LOCAL BEFRIENDING PROJECT

Could you spare a couple of hours a week to visit an elderly or vulnerable person in Noel Park? The Noel Park Big Local is looking for volu…

Started by Noel Park net

0 Jul 5, 2016

Big Local advice sessions @ Sky City

Just saw this on twitter: Advice Session Sky City Hub at the Community Centre Last Thursday of the month 2 - 4.30pm

Started by Noel Park net

0 Jun 30, 2016

New stay & play in Noel Park

Hi all I'm on the committee for Noel Park Big Local, also a parent to an 18-month-old and always looking to meet other local parents / find…

Started by Amy NoelPark

2 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Amy NoelPark

Noel Park Big Local

Hello to all. My name is Gus and I started in December as the Coordinator for Noel Park Big Local. I'm keen to meet local residents and oth…

Started by Gus Alston

2 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Gus Alston

Noel Park Big Local- 3 Roles available

Do you believe in community leadership and supporting local people to get involved and develop opportunities? Big Local is funded by the Lo…

Started by Vicky Tedder

2 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Noel Park net

residents survey

Hi I have lived on Mark Road for 20 years  and would just like to say it's great to have NoelParknet. This gives us residents the chance t…

Started by Jo Larkin

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Social enterprise start-up awards available for Noel Park residents

If you have an idea for a business that can help improve life in our community or the world at large, Unltd is offering social enterprise a…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Noel Park Big Local Audit of Community Spaces!

Yesterday around 12 of us went out to look at all the different community spaces and centres in Noel Park. It was great to see what facilit…

Started by Wendy Sugarman

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Wendy Sugarman

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service