Can anyone recommend a good cleaner in the area?

Many thanks

Frid

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many hours does she spend on your house -- just to gauge cost.

The whole house (3 bedrooms, 4 adults) and ironing in 3 hours

Hi Alex, I'd like a cleaner too!

Would you be able to share her details with me as well?

Many thanks

Laura

Hi Laura,

Sure! I'll send you a private message with her details.

Alex

I would like her details too please. Terryhaslam@yahoo.co.uk

Terry

Hi Terry,

I've dropped you an email with her details, hope you get like her as much as we do!

Hi Alex - I'd like her details, too.

Thanks

Hi Alex

I am also looking for a cleaner. Would it be possible to get contact details for your recommendation please?

Thanks Brigid

Hello,my name is mani and if you dnt mind having a male cleaner I have references,experience and clean properties in Camden,Kentish Town and Hackney.

If you would prefer a female cleaner you could try Marilyn(07466605072),Andrea(07800512627) OR JACKIE(07475644604)

All the best

Hello Frid,

I am a male cleaner with a few years experience and references.If anyone is intrested call me on 07404166278.

All the best

Hi Mani,

I already found someone 

Thanks for your answer

Elena

That's good...problem solved!

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. While it doesn't cost a lot to run, it's not free. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service