Hi all

Wanted to recommend this place. Great tasting food and super Vietnamese coffee

Views: 268

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! You've convinced me to try it. I haven't had Vietnamese coffee since I left California!

Seconded. We've been twice now and had lovely meals both times but it's always really quiet.  I think they could do with some support.

The menu is vast so it'll take us a while to explore it all. Chicken clay pot curry was great, Goat in galangal really morerish, Sea bream was pretty spectacular. 

I finally went for the first time yesterday. Food was absolutely delicious, we had crispy squid and quail starters, crispy seabream with mango and chilli, seafood curry and I spinach and garlic. Excellent value too and the waiter (owner?) was lovely. Hope people support it, it was pretty quiet. So nice to have another non-kebab option. The Menu is on Facebook

Katie

The dad of this Mien Tay branch has the original on Kingsland Road :-)

Thanks for the recommendation, will definitely try!

Went for dinner and loved it :)

It's great, we went last night, food was excellent. There's a Cypriot restaurant next door which looks fun too. 

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. While it doesn't cost a lot to run, it's not free. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service