Events, activities, things to do (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Fun Day - hosted by Friends of Alexandra Park

Hi All: Family Fun Day @ Alexandra Park was accidentally credited to Alexandra Palace. It's actually being put on by Friends of Alexandra P…

Started by Noel Park net

0 May 29, 2016

SPRING IS HERE!!

The new Spring Programme has arrived at Living Under One Sun and we have 2 great courses for you to join. If you're into Herbal Medicine or…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 May 16, 2016
Reply by Robert Thairu

We've got three spaces left for our Xmas Market

In case someone hasn't heard of it yet. Noel Park Market has joined up with Myddleton road market to hold a big Christmas Market on Duckett…

Started by Noel Park Market

3 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Busking is it begging

Is asking becoming why is busking becoming outlawed I have been playing outside Morrison's for four years no trouble people They like to he…

Started by Tom clelland

6 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Mei Wang

African and South American Grooves...This Wednesday 11th Nov!

Looking forward to Alex Stuart's 'Place To Be' Quartet next Wednesday 11th November. African and South American Grooves, rock and post rock…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Nov 6, 2015

Does anyone have spare tickets for Ally Pally fireworks?

Didn't buy in time and now they're sold out. I've been the last two years and hope to go again if anyone has any spare tickets??

Started by Rebecca

0 Nov 3, 2015

**Calling All Gardeners** Bob Flowerdew Talk @ The Hub

Dear All, As part of the build up to the fantastic Tottenham Flower and Produce Show on the 19th of September, we at the Hub are excited to…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Aug 15, 2015

Printmaking and Illustration Workshops in August

Hello, For anyone who has ever wanted to try printmaking or illustration, now's your chance! We're holding taster workshops in Printmaking…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

1 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Noel Park net

TODAY: Bruce Castle vintage fair, tea party, mini mobile cinema

Today at Bruce Castle - looks good. I'll be going. Maybe see you there. Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Bruce-Cas

Started by Heidi Saarinen

0 Jun 14, 2015

ABSEILING the Broadgate Tower London 6th June for MIND Haringey charity and adventure!! JOIN ME!!

See my events for more info and link.. Abseiling the Broadgate Tower London 6th June for MIND Haringey charity and adventure!! June 6, 2015…

Started by Heidi Saarinen

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Mei Wang

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service