Historic conservation (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible violation?

One of the houses in Hewitt (n.129) recently had a new roof laid out. I think that they initially wanted to put terracotta tiles but someon…

Started by Piero

19 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Mei Wang

DON'T FORGET - ENGLISH HERITAGE WORKSHOP 26 June 2014

Date : 26 June 2014 Time : All day - 9.30am - 5.00pm Venue : St Marks Church Hall, off Ashley Crescent, Noel Park Conservation Area Charact…

Started by Mei Wang

1 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Mei Wang

Conservation Area violation

Walking to the bus stop this morning, I passed some builders destroying the front of a house that sits firmly within the Noel Park Article…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

12 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

super market

I dont get out as much as i like but went out other day to the shops to  bottom off my rd, to find that the little shop on corner that was …

Started by mrs Margaretta Hopkins

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Noel Park net

Is this a joke?

Noticed this new satellite dish addition to our conservation area. How can an installer be allowed to leave wires trailing over road sign…

Started by Alex Wood

19 May 11, 2014
Reply by Mei Wang

TOMORROW NIGHT 6 MAY - PRE-MEET FOR ENGLISH HERITAGE WORKSHOP 730pm

DON'T FORGET!! ALL RESIDENTS WELCOME. Date : 6 May Location : 79 Farrant Avenue AGENDA There will be a special pre meet for residents inter…

Started by Mei Wang

2 May 5, 2014
Reply by Mei Wang

Anyone interested in a workshop with English Heritage?

Many of you will be aware of the Noel Park Conservation Area Advisory Committee set up several years ago by Rachella in an effort to protec…

Started by Mei Wang

17 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

Plastic windows on Hewitt Avenue

I spotted a house having new uPVC windows installed at 68 Hewitt Avenue in January and reported it immediately to the council. Sadly absolu…

Started by Alex Wood

8 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mei Wang

Book available at the library: Noel Park - A social and architectural history

Spotted on twitter today: @LizIxer Still available at local libraries Caroline Welch's booklet on the beginnings of #NoelPark worth a read…

1 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

original interior door spotted in skip outside 82 Morely Ave

just in case you missed in buried in the other discussion : )

1 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service