Housing (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey in the Huffington Post

Here's the article, written by one of our Noel Park councillors, Alan Strickland Haringey’s Joint Regeneration Partnership Will Deliver Mil…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 May 19, 2017

Internal wall removal

Hello, Have any leaseholders been through the process of gaining permission for removal of an internal structural wall?  It would be great…

Started by Hannah

1 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Hannah

Haringey plans to privatize social housing?

Does anyone know anything about the Haringey Development Vehicle? I'm reading a lot of conflicting opinions.  Outcry over Haringey Labour p…

14 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Decky T

Haringey council in action

If you want to see Harringey Council in action dealing with a homeless family, see this week's Can"t Pay we'll take it away. You can see it…

Started by Teddy Arvizu

0 May 30, 2016

Haringey gets funds to tackle rogue landlords

I wonder what Haringey's going to use its £100,000 for? https://londonist.com/2016/01/tackling-rogue-landlords

Started by Teddy Arvizu

0 Feb 16, 2016

Does Haringey take a holistic approach towards homelessness?

As the number of rough sleepers on the high road seems to be increasing, I've been thinking about this subject a lot lately. Where are they…

0 Dec 15, 2015

Interesting data on how services such as AirBNB affect housing availability

People renting out their spare rooms probably have no effect but I'm seeing quite a landlords renting out entire homes to short-term touris…

1 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Eddie

Noel Park becomes Property Hotspot?

Good news for home owners. Caught this in the Sunday Times - Noel Park highlighted as an up and coming hotspot for family homes: With three…

Started by Alex Wood

6 May 5, 2014
Reply by Jeremy Buck

Turnpike Lane and Wood Green featured in the Evening Standard

"Turnpike Lane and Wood Green stand out as good buying areas in Zone 3" http://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/area-guides/greater-london/map-yo

Started by Eleanor Abernathy

0 May 2, 2014

Housing/HMO consultation

This directly affects our area, so please add your opinion. HMO accommodation is used widely in the borough due to its affordability. Howev…

Started by Noel Park Market

0 Aug 9, 2013

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service