Local businesses (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Rooms actors' hotel checks into Wood Green

Just something I stumbled across online: https://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2015/the-green-rooms-actors-hotel-checks-in-to-wood-green-london

Started by Rachella Sinclair

3 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

Looking for recommendations for phone & broadband

I'm becoming fed up with Virgin's terrible service and ever increasing so I'm ooking for a good alternative.  Can anyone recommend an alter…

8 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Francois Joubert

Noel Park Market is now taking applications for our Christmas Market Dec 5th on Ducketts Common

It's part of a large event - small business Saturday - Haringey council is hosting on the High Road and Ducketts common so it should be an…

Started by Noel Park Market

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Noel Park Market

Paula's Deli says HELLO !!!

Hello everyone ! I am sure that some of you know my shop and myself, but I want to say Hi to those of you who didn't realize that Paula's D…

Started by Paula's Deli

7 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Brigid McKevith

New chocolate products at Paula's Deli !!!

Try our new chocolate products * bananas in raw chocolate * brazil nuts in raw chocolate * raw chocolate with goji berries * raw chocolate…

Started by Paula's Deli

0 Oct 8, 2015

Tottenham Sainsbury's superstore

Took the W3 from Ally Pally today to the massive new Sainsbury's in Tottenham. It's certainly quick and easy to get to.  There were very fe…

Started by Susie Holden

1 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Wood Green M&S is closing

It's sad but not surprising. That store has been on the decline for several years now. Full story here. As a community, our next major conc…

25 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Nice new bakery on Wood Green high road

After trying a pastry from Granier Bakery on the high road - thanks Amy! - I finally went there. It's lovely. Nice, high quality bread and…

0 May 16, 2015

Paula's Deli

I expect there have been posts about this great place before, but here's another recommendation for the shop [corner of Salisbury/lordship]…

Started by Elizabeth Adams

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Nessan

The Westbury is opening this Wednesday

I borrowed this off Flippin Cow on twitter.

Started by Eddie

9 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Laura Mole

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service