Local services (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good NHS Dentist Needed

Hi Everyone! I need to find a new NHS Dentist, my current one is near Camden, and they are a bit rubbish -  do you have any recommendation…

Started by Laura Mole

6 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Claire

Collection of expired medicines

Hi, does anyone know which local pharmacies collect expired medicines? Both Boots and the one in Morrison's said that they don't collect ex…

Started by Piero

1 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by rose m

Neighbourly Assistance - I'm a befriender with Age UK

Hello friends and neighbours! I have signed up with Age UK to be a "befriender" whereby I visit an older person who may be socially isolate…

Started by Laura Mole

3 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Original fireplaces? Supplier of doors?

Sadly, none of the fireplaces remain in our house but I wondered whether anyone else's house still had them? If so, could we have a look or…

Started by Rebecca

24 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

Someone's leaving piles of bread/noodles/meat out for the birds/ rats

Every day I walk by the empty lot at Moselle & Lordship Lane to find a new pile. These are taken on different days:

Started by Teddy Arvizu

7 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mei Wang

Namebench - a perfect way to speed up your surfing website experience at home

Recently discovered and confirmed by practice a way to speed up your Internet experience with opening websites. So if you spend quite a lot…

Started by Marek ITBox Computer Services

0 Sep 29, 2013

Have your say regarding health services in Haringey!

Want to let local GPs know what health services are needed in our Borough?Do you have views on how to improve NHS services? Then please si…

Started by Noel Park net

0 Jun 12, 2013

Anyone's Black Bin Not Emptied for More than a Fortnight?

My bin began to smell terribly last weekend and on looking into it, realised it had not been emptied for at least three weeks! This is not…

Started by Mei Wang

1 May 22, 2013

Adventures in rubbish continued

Three days left until rubbish is picked up and I already have this on my doorstep. Can someone please explain how fortnightly rubbish colle…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 May 8, 2013

Snow affected waste collections

From Haringey council's twitter feed:  RT @haringeycouncil: Snow affected yesterday’s waste collections. Any refuse and recycling  not coll…

Started by Noel Park net

1 Feb 15, 2013

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service