Pets: lost & found and general discussion (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Black and White cat from Willingdon Road

Hi all. Please keep your eyes peeled for our missing cat, Teddy. He's black, with a white tummy, white feet and a tiny white moustache. A l…

Started by Rachel

3 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Rachel

Young male cat

DSC_0784.jpg We found a young male cat yesterday evening wondering around Westbeech Road.  He's very thin and has a flea problem but has a…

Started by HelenaK

3 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Dog Sitting?

Hey guys, Does anyone know of any good dog sitters or house sitters in the Noel Park or Wood Green area? Ideally, with full insurance, fit…

Started by Duke

0 Jun 27, 2016

Anyone missing a bird?

This little cutie landed on my balcony this morning--a parakeet (photos attached). I've put food and water out for it. Not entirely sure wh…

Started by Marie

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Eleanor Abernathy

Is this your cat?

This cat hangs around outside our house in the back garden a lot. We see him wandering about in the roads around Salisbury/Moselle as well.…

Started by Heidi Saarinen

1 May 4, 2016
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

Missing Cat

Has anyone seen this cat? She has not been home since Wednesday 24th Feb. Her name is Pippi and she is wearing a red collar with a bell and…

Started by Sarah-Lou Benjamin

1 Mar 1, 2016

Does anyone recognise this cat or know who it belongs to?

Does anyone recognise this black and white cat? He hangs around Morley Avenue, between the corner of Vincent Rd and the friendship tree. He…

Started by Scarlett

2 Nov 29, 2015

Is anyone missing a black and white cat?

It's been crying pathetically at my back door and my next-door-neighbour's back door but runs away when I open the door.

Started by Rachella Sinclair

1 Nov 23, 2015

Dog walking in Russell Park

Hi there, I've a cute little maltese dog and was thinking of taking it for a walk in Russell Park. Do you think the park will be safe for a…

Started by Decky T

6 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

*Urgent * Looking for vet open on Sunday

I'm looking for a vet that's open on Sunday. We need someone local since we don't have a car. I've called around and no vats are picking up…

Started by Teddy Arvizu

4 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service