Pets: lost & found and general discussion (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone missing a grey fluffy cat?

I'm not sure if this cat is lost, but it's been hanging around my garden for the past couple of days and eats my cats' food every time it g…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 Apr 6, 2015

Cat care help!

H ii'm hoping a kind soul out there can help. I'm in a bit of a pickle with my cat care for this coming festive period. I don't want to bor…

Started by Jacqui OB

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Claire

Missing cat, Turnpike Lane

This is a picture of a beautiful cat who went missing from Turnpike Lane N8 area on 18 October. Contact @unpreparedmum on twitter if you've…

Started by Eleanor Abernathy

0 Oct 29, 2014

cat

cat

Started by Laura Mole

25 May 31, 2014
Reply by Edel Brosnan

Is anyone missing a small tabby?

It's a girl or a castrated boy - I can't tell. It jumped in the window gobbled up my cats' leftover food and doesn't want to leave. It's ve…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Lost cat

Our cat Jonno has gone missing - he's white / tabby tom cat - only 10 months old. He is chipped and lives in Hewitt Avenue near the Mark Ro…

Started by Joan Ann

9 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

Found cat.

Has anyone lost a cat? Brown, long haired, flat face. It is in a sorry state. A bag of bones really. I'm taking it to the Wood Green animal…

Started by Joan Ann

2 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Ann

Pet project

The Guardian is creating a map of pets across the globe. Here's the link to add your pet: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2013/mar/0

Started by Eleanor Abernathy

1 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Lost cat on Lymington

I black, white and ginger cat named Lily: Here's a link to a photo and more info

Started by Noel Park net

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Noel Park net

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service