Planning and regeneration (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Threats to Lordship Rec green space

Dear All, Under the Haringey Local Plan there is a proposal to build on a substantial part of Lordship Rec  See S63 on p162 of the attached…

Started by Andy Cottrell

0 Jun 12, 2015

Demolition of Gasholders in Wood Green - DEADLINE EXTENDED 3/4/14 and PUBLIC CONSULTATION MEETING

UPDATE For those who are interested in how Wood Green will evolve in the coming years, the deadline for the planning application by Nationa…

Started by Mei Wang

0 Jan 19, 2014

No more noddy boxes

In a recent article in the Independent, Sir Mark, master of Saint Cross College Oxford, said: "There is a lack of feeling and lack of care…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

North London Waste Plan

I received the following and thought some of you might be interested in having your say:- From: Katie Glasgow [mailto:Katie.Glasgow@Hackn…

Started by Fr Simon Clark

2 May 12, 2013
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

Sustainable Communities Act

I received this from Chris Barker Transport and Living Streets officer  of the Haringey Federation of Residents Associations: Sustainable C…

0 Apr 23, 2013

Installation of upstairs bathroom

Hi all, My wife and I have recently moved into Noel Park (Farrant Avenue) and are keen to install an upstairs bathroom. The house has pre…

Started by Simon Fitness

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Simon Fitness

HARINGEY COUNCIL NEW Development Plan Document and Call for Sites to Develop

Important that we understand what this is about. The Council is looking for places to develop so it's important to understand the process a…

Started by Mei Wang

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Mei Wang

Improvements to Wood Green High Road

I've been fortunate to be involved in the Wood Green Action Group, a group made up of local councillors, mall management and residents grou…

17 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Francois Joubert

HGY/2012/2241 200 houses on green land

Forwarded from a member of Clyde Area RAHGY/2012/2241 Land at Plevna Crescent and Ermine Road N15    (back of Wickes over railway line)  Pr…

0 Dec 5, 2012

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service