Pubs & restaurants (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another rubbish article in the Evening Standard about Wood Green - Pret is on the firing line this time

I'm all for independent businesses, but Pret replaced Top Man. How is that a loss of culture?  Read the whole rubbish article here:  Reside…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

10 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Piero

New Mediterranean Grill

Wood Green High Road is getting a new Mediterranean grill restaurant, complete with large roof terrace. It will be above Bardo, near Turnpi…

Started by Decky T

12 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Evans

Paula's deli

Hello everyone Does anyone know what is going to happen with Paula's deli? I noticed that a few signs about the contact for the lease have…

Started by Alex Maresca

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Late night Coffee Shop

Hello all, could anyone recommend a coffee shop or "suitable meeting place" in the turnpike land green lanes area. I have to meet one of my…

Started by Rubbish Friend

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Asia Villa - new local restaurant

Hi All, Not sure if anyone has been, but I went last night with a few friends. Normally I would travel to Yum Yum in Stoke Newington for a…

Started by Flippin Cow

5 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Nessan

Turnpike Art Group @ the Westbury

Turnpike Art Group has an exhibition @ the Westbury Pub. I'm not sure how long it will be there but here's the complete information: Art @T…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 Oct 18, 2014

The Westbury

Just wondering whether anyone has any knowledge of The Westbury being renovated and taken over? Is this a vicious rumour or will there be a…

Started by Marie

49 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Chrystine Payjack

Westbury Pub to get £400,000 refurb

Finally looks like things are moving at the Westbury :-) Haringey Independent reports the pub will close for 6 week and reopen in October f…

Started by Alex Wood

17 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Joe

www.haringeymenus.com - ten Muswell Hill restaurants just added

I'll add new menus whenever i can www.haringeymenus.com If you would like to add a menu contact me through the web site, there's no charge…

Started by Pete

1 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Pete

www.haringeymenus.com - web site experiment

I've created a web site to keep Haringey restaurant menus www.haringeymenus.com It's free to use and you can find a restaurant and view, do…

Started by Pete

2 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Pete

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service