Heidi Saarinen's Discussions (370)

Discussions Replied To (319) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The money SHOULD be used IN THE AREA OF D…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Feb 8 to Sign against the Council taking money out from Noel Park

25 Feb 29
Reply by Elena Fuertes

"..not sure this is in the correct discussion category.. "

Heidi Saarinen replied Aug 11, 2019 to Alexandra Palace Theatre Restoration news

1 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"Time for another meet up soon!!? "

Heidi Saarinen replied May 6, 2019 to Local pet sitting circle

93 May 6, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"First of all I think Jeremy Wright’s arrogance, inability to listen and his general…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Apr 6, 2019 to Noel Park mentioned on BBC Question Time

8 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Charlie Van

"Hi George, Sadly this is happening more and more all over London and the rest of our…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Feb 23, 2019 to Stabbing and shooting on Vincent Road

17 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Louise Rendle

"Oh that's good. I hope it's ok. I texted them to ask, but no reply. Thanks for the u…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Feb 4, 2019 to !! MISSING CAT 'Scout' !!

8 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"Oh wow!! How do you know??"

Heidi Saarinen replied Jan 30, 2019 to !! MISSING CAT 'Scout' !!

8 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"Oh, ok. But great you’re on the look out! Poor little thing. Snow on the way too. My…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Jan 28, 2019 to !! MISSING CAT 'Scout' !!

8 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"Rachella, you’re spot on, in my view this is the reason. It’s ‘easier’ in an area li…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Jan 20, 2019 to The Gray-Green Urban Divide: How Wealth and Poverty are Visible from Space

14 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Alex Holmes

"Alex, That’s really ridiculous (and suspicious!). I don’t know what’s going on, but…"

Heidi Saarinen replied Jan 20, 2019 to The Gray-Green Urban Divide: How Wealth and Poverty are Visible from Space

14 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Alex Holmes

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service