Petra Stoll's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"If its does I will have a party.I really miss M&S  here."

Petra Stoll replied Jan 27, 2019 to M&S Simply food coming to Wood Green?

4 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"I live on Mosselle and have my friendly cat .He  is always in the garden with some n…"

Petra Stoll replied Jan 27, 2019 to !! MISSING CAT 'Scout' !!

8 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"I have heard that M&S will come to Wood Green and Waitroise maybe too.Dont know…"

Petra Stoll replied Jan 27, 2019 to M&S Simply food coming to Wood Green?

4 Jan 28, 2019

"In the long run houses be badly affected."

Petra Stoll replied Dec 10, 2017 to How can it be acceptable for rat-running HGV's to thunder through Noel Park Conservation Area? (continued)

9 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by mrs Margaretta Hopkins

"In European countries in the conservation area similar to Noel Park there's no way f…"

Petra Stoll replied Dec 10, 2017 to How can it be acceptable for rat-running HGV's to thunder through Noel Park Conservation Area? (continued)

9 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by mrs Margaretta Hopkins

"The other day I received call from them aking me if I want them to install one.I put…"

Petra Stoll replied Feb 14, 2017 to Water meters / Thames Water - Noel Park

12 Feb 23, 2017

"Unbelievable without your consent they went ahead with it.I have to check it out."

Petra Stoll replied Feb 13, 2017 to Water meters / Thames Water - Noel Park

12 Feb 23, 2017

"Improving local area doesn't have to be gentrification ."

Petra Stoll replied Sep 23, 2016 to Another rubbish article in the Evening Standard about Wood Green - Pret is on the firing line this time

10 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Piero

"I know people are worried about American style gentrification program coming to Wood…"

Petra Stoll replied Sep 23, 2016 to Another rubbish article in the Evening Standard about Wood Green - Pret is on the firing line this time

10 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Piero

"Why it's always outsiders that complain.Again it comes to divided segregated way of…"

10 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Piero

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service