Decky T's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"For those interested - the CCTV of the gun/sword fight that Marie mentions here was…"

Decky T replied Apr 11 to Question Time

4 Apr 11
Reply by Decky T

"I disagree. And the knicker festooned balcony comment is crass. What do you expect p…"

Decky T replied Jun 14, 2018 to Development at 22-42 High Road

7 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Mark Fawcett

"any chance you could scan/photo the plans? I'd like a look.Be a shame to see the old…"

Decky T replied Jun 4, 2018 to Development at 22-42 High Road

7 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Mark Fawcett

"definitely deliberate."

Decky T replied Mar 1, 2018 to Changes to parking charges

14 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Miriam Philip

"Did they start charging again recently? I see it on their website now. It was free f…"

Decky T replied Feb 19, 2018 to Team noel park anti fly tipping poster

17 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Robert Thairu

"The council have been doing bulk refuse collection for free for years now. Sofas, ma…"

Decky T replied Feb 19, 2018 to Team noel park anti fly tipping poster

17 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Robert Thairu

"oh, is the proposed new system open to everyone, not only residents?! That's bonkers…"

Decky T replied Feb 16, 2018 to Changes to parking charges

14 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Miriam Philip

"The whole thing is absolute nonsense. The email they sent made it sound as though th…"

Decky T replied Feb 16, 2018 to Changes to parking charges

14 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Miriam Philip

"It's not a slanging match, just a difference of views. We both have vested interests…"

Decky T replied Feb 9, 2018 to Saving Page High estate & Wood Green Action Plan consultation

5 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"I've written a slightly more measured response in the other thread. I think the atte…"

Decky T replied Feb 8, 2018 to Vision for Wood Green and a new consultation

12 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Decky T

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service