BOBR's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the Properties around me are being rented Out Including many houses as rooms…"

BOBR replied Aug 24, 2019 to Wood Green listed in best places to rent for London Underground and transport links

3 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"My understanding they was attacked in Park - Russel . Two people stated its one Dog.…"

BOBR replied Jul 17, 2019 to Issue with Dogs out of Control

4 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"At Monday nights meeting, several they and the Dogs have been attacked Reported to t…"

BOBR replied Jul 16, 2019 to Issue with Dogs out of Control

4 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"Would be your Luck to be stopped and fined for Not having a Waste License.          …"

BOBR replied Jun 15, 2019 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"My neighbour recently cut large Hedge. Put 4 large bags outside property.          …"

BOBR replied Jun 2, 2019 to Haringey top of the league table in 'illegally dumped garden waste'

7 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Julien Londeix

"Understood they are Elected a Ward Councillors. Where they get Votes Yes which commi…"

BOBR replied Jun 1, 2019 to How much do your councillors get paid

9 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"A big joke is that the really cut back the trees in Noel Pak school.                …"

BOBR replied Jun 1, 2019 to Severe Noel Park Tree Pruning Policy

8 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"Joys of a Council that cut back on taking Green waste for recycling Thankfully I can…"

BOBR replied May 16, 2019 to Haringey top of the league table in 'illegally dumped garden waste'

7 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Julien Londeix

"Do remember years ago Harringey had Recycling Collection bins. On the High streets a…"

BOBR replied Mar 18, 2019 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"As Morrisons have discovered with their recycle plastic bottles. Hard in a Borough t…"

BOBR replied Mar 17, 2019 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Edel Brosnan

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service