Elizabeth Adams's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The man to contact is our hard working Senior Tree Officer Alex Fraser.  [Alex.Frase…"

Elizabeth Adams replied May 26, 2019 to Severe Noel Park Tree Pruning Policy

8 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"The Haringey tree planting budget for new trees for 2018 is exactly zero, so don't h…"

Elizabeth Adams replied May 30, 2018 to 10 x greener initiative in Hackney -- could we copy this?

6 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by Eddie

"Can't we do our own street gardening? Plant up tree pits and the old metropolitan wa…"

Elizabeth Adams replied May 27, 2018 to 10 x greener initiative in Hackney -- could we copy this?

6 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by Eddie

"You have to go into the Planning Applications section of the Haringey Council websit…"

Elizabeth Adams replied Jan 22, 2018 to Planning Application reference number HGY/2017/3679

3 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Elizabeth Adams

"I agree about keeping the existing store front; WG high road is very lacking in inte…"

Elizabeth Adams replied Jan 7, 2018 to Scheme for Marks and Spencer site

15 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Really glad to hear about this, been a mess for years. We'll try to come and help"

Elizabeth Adams replied Jun 3, 2017 to Westbury Banks Nature Reserve - 4th June 2017

4 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Noel Park net

"Well done, Rachella, for highlighting this! We only wish there were more concerned p…"

Elizabeth Adams replied Jan 12, 2017 to Update on weapons sold at The Mall, Wood Green

2 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Thanks, Sophie, but count me out! Elizabeth"

Elizabeth Adams replied Oct 4, 2016 to Are you interested in fashion?

10 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Adams

"Sounds a really interesting project, Sophie. I've lived in Wood Green for about 27 y…"

Elizabeth Adams replied Aug 16, 2016 to Are you interested in fashion?

10 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Adams

"Let me know when it's going to happen. Paula's worked so hard to keep her shop going…"

Elizabeth Adams replied Sep 18, 2015 to Save our local businesses

8 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Paula's Deli

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service