Piero's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I found the document at this link from Harringay OnLine: https://st4.ning.com/topolo…"

Piero replied May 26, 2019 to How much do your councillors get paid

10 Mar 9
Reply by George Glass

"Maybe a Council that charges extra for green waste collection? :-)"

Piero replied May 11, 2019 to Haringey top of the league table in 'illegally dumped garden waste'

7 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Julien Londeix

"Thank you for this update, really appreciated! (and sorry that I couldn't attend the…"

Piero replied Mar 16, 2019 to Residents Meeting March 11

6 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"As Rachella wrote, at the moment there is no Neighbourhood Watch coordinator any mor…"

Piero replied Feb 24, 2019 to Stabbing and shooting on Vincent Road

17 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Louise Rendle

"Thank you, I just wrote to him. (also Cc'd our Councillors: peray.ahmet@haringey.gov…"

Piero replied Jan 21, 2019 to Haringey Council planning action to reduce the amount of fly tipping in Noel Park.

7 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"William Austin, who founded the Artizans, Labourers and General Dwellings Company in…"

Piero replied Jan 9, 2019 to *Contest* Win the book: Noel Park: a social and architectural history

6 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"I don't think anyone will be able to buy visitor permits, but the council's proposal…"

Piero replied Feb 16, 2018 to Changes to parking charges

14 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Miriam Philip

"There's time until February 23 to email objections to the Council, as stated in thei…"

Piero replied Feb 16, 2018 to Changes to parking charges

14 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Miriam Philip

"Glad to know that dissent for HDV has reached the council's top to an extent. Althou…"

Piero replied Jan 16, 2018 to Noel Park & Wood Green in the News

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Piero

"For sure, the Council's website does a great job in keeping petitions well out of pu…"

Piero replied Oct 17, 2017 to Petition to Suspend Planned Changes to Waste Collection

11 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Mark Fawcett

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service