Scarlett's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

""

Scarlett replied Nov 28, 2015 to Does anyone recognise this cat or know who it belongs to?

2 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Yes, unfortunately the path's just too narrow to fit a bin store, even for the small…"

Scarlett replied Aug 29, 2014 to The tide is turning

16 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Scarlett

"Glad this happened, and sorry I couldn't make it. Did the Council / Veolia commit to…"

Scarlett replied Aug 10, 2014 to This week's flytipping meeting - feedback

21 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"That's good - and agree that proper (un-paved) front garden are best, both aesthetic…"

Scarlett replied Aug 10, 2014 to The tide is turning

16 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Scarlett

"Excellent idea, sign me up as well. I love cats, so very happy to cat sit for anyone…"

Scarlett replied Jul 1, 2014 to Local pet sitting circle

93 May 6, 2019
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"I found it quite hard to engage with the council on this - they didn't provide much…"

Scarlett replied Mar 2, 2014 to House Extensions

10 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Nessan

"I've reported about a dozen pvc windows being installed over the last 4 or so years.…"

Scarlett replied Feb 28, 2014 to Plastic windows on Hewitt Avenue

8 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mei Wang

"We were planning exactly the same sort of extension a few years ago (single storey,…"

Scarlett replied Feb 28, 2014 to House Extensions

10 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Nessan

"I've emailed too - dead keen!"

Scarlett replied Feb 28, 2014 to Anyone interested in a workshop with English Heritage?

17 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"Nasty. I expect you've emailed them to complain? They've often spilled bits of our c…"

Scarlett replied Feb 3, 2013 to What Veolia left on my doorstep yesterday

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service