Rachella Sinclair's Discussions (1,486)

Discussions Replied To (1150) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm seeing a lot of support on a neighbour to neighbour level. Are you on the Noel P…"

Rachella Sinclair replied on Friday to Support NHS by clapping on Thursday 26th at 8pm

7 on Friday
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Awwww! That was amazing! Thank you for putting this up, Nadya!"

Rachella Sinclair replied on Thursday to Support NHS by clapping on Thursday 26th at 8pm

7 on Friday

"This is one of those time when I thought I’d responded but didn’t! We’ll be doing it…"

Rachella Sinclair replied on Wednesday to Support NHS by clapping on Thursday 26th at 8pm

7 on Friday

"Hi Chloe - several people who live in Farrant are helping people out - I think with…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 24 to Covid-19 Mutual Aid Group -- Local support during the Coronavirus

7 Mar 24

"Thank you for taking the lead and doing this when others have not. #socialdistancing"

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 21 to Zero Market N22 - CANCELLED

1 Mar 21

"Thanks Steven! This is very useful. Will you keep us updated as things change? "

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 19 to Alexandra Park and Palace - what's open and what's not

3 Mar 19
Reply by Noel Park net

"I was o. The high road today - avoiding public transit and noticed that the only sho…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 17 to Don't be fooled by the "panic buying" narrative

4 Mar 17

"Yes, it’s a two pronged approach. The WhatsApp group is for people who want to help.…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 16 to Covid-19 Mutual Aid Group -- Local support during the Coronavirus

7 Mar 24

" Thanks, Nadya! That's the borough-wide network that the Noel Park group is part of.…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 16 to Covid-19 Mutual Aid Group -- Local support during the Coronavirus

7 Mar 24

"I’m glad I avoided Lidl! The little shops along Lordship Lane still has TP as of thi…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Mar 14 to Don't be fooled by the "panic buying" narrative

4 Mar 17

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service