Rachella Sinclair's Discussions (1,530)

Discussions Replied To (1182) Replies Latest Activity

"We were finally able to catch the cat to see if it has a microchip which, sadly, it…"

Rachella Sinclair replied on Tuesday to Found cat

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"One of our members, Duke, runs a gardening business. He's also the founder of GrowN2…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Sep 1 to Looking for a gardener (someone that can move paving stones & lay turf)

2 Sep 4
Reply by Erin Anderson

"The chair of the residents association is a member of Noel Park net. I'm tagging him…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 28 to Is the resident’s association still active?

1 Aug 28

"I don't have any personal experience of extending a leasehold, but if the council ha…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 28 to Leasehold extension

3 Sep 6
Reply by Russell Totten

"So the zoom meeting last night was quite interesting. Quite a few people showed up a…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 21 to Wolves Lane Centre consultation - have your say

6 Aug 21

"There’s an online q&a this evening with the architect. If anyone wants to join s…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 20 to Wolves Lane Centre consultation - have your say

6 Aug 21

"I agree! So my question is: is the proposal the council is sending around - reflecte…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 20 to Wolves Lane Centre consultation - have your say

6 Aug 21

"Hi Nadya, Thanks for posting this. I'm a bit confused. Which plans propose to save t…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 19 to Wolves Lane Centre consultation - have your say

6 Aug 21

"For a start, the fence is now allowed under the conservation area rules.,"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 11 to Warning - front garden attempted theft

7 Aug 19
Reply by Noel Park net

"I can’t answer your question about people ripping parking tickets off windshields. b…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Aug 6 to Removal of parking fine from windscreen?

3 Aug 15
Reply by BOBR

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service