Rachella Sinclair's Discussions (1,507)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello: I responded to your comment on Harringay online so will just address your que…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jun 24 to Moving to Noel Park!

4 Jul 1
Reply by Rose

"Excellent! I'll join you next week."

Rachella Sinclair replied Jun 20 to Black Lives Matter

5 Jun 24
Reply by Noel Park net

"Hi Louise. How did it go? Are you doing it again next week?"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jun 19 to Black Lives Matter

5 Jun 24
Reply by Noel Park net

"I’ve got a conference call at 5:00 but will come over if I’m finished in time! I’ve…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Jun 17 to Black Lives Matter

5 Jun 24
Reply by Noel Park net

"Yes. In fact it’s happening right now. We’ve also got a neighbour sits in his car wi…"

Rachella Sinclair replied May 23 to Noisy Neighbours

2 May 29
Reply by Mark Fawcett

"Thanks for posting this! Also for any cats that are friendly enough to get into a ca…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Apr 24 to "Found" Cat

11 Apr 24
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Hello -where on Gladstone are you? PM me and I can drop off when I do the same for a…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Apr 24 to Council emergency funds

1 Apr 24

"Apparently Haringey council is now employing trucks with loudspeakers on them to tel…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Apr 17 to Park use & social distancing

1 Apr 17

"This is disgusting. As someone who participated in the consultation, I also received…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Apr 17 to Utterly perverse Neighbourhood CIL decision from Haringey's cabinet

3 May 5
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"Thank you for posting this - it's very helpful. I keep reading about how whole truck…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Apr 17 to Recycling

2 Apr 17
Reply by Richard Gamble

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service