Rachella Sinclair's Discussions (1,579)

Discussions Replied To (1220) Replies Latest Activity

""

Rachella Sinclair replied on Wednesday to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Today’s haul: baguettes, batons, sliced bread and mixed pastries. I have over 100 ba…"

Rachella Sinclair replied on Wednesday to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday

"Hi- I use Domestic & General. It’s great and they send a person from the manufac…"

Rachella Sinclair replied on Wednesday to Gas engineer/boiler person needed!

2 on Thursday
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"I’m sorry to se this. I’ve also had similar problems & you’re right. It is exhau…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 21 to Syringe in our Garden

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Mark Fawcett

"Here’s what I picked up today at Tesco. If you’d like any of this claim it at https:…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 19 to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday

"I'm now doing a weekly pickup at Tesco and will post their surplus every Friday."

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 16 to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday

"Sorry, I missed your comment. Just download the app and follow the prompts. It's eas…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 16 to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday

"I just made a collection from Tesco this morning. Check Olio if you’d like to rescue…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 12 to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday

"Advanced notice - I’ll be posting some items from Tesco on Olio Friday morning, it s…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 9 to Olio - website/app for sharing unwanted food and non food items

12 on Wednesday

"I don't think taking the door off would help since the dooframe is still smaller tha…"

Rachella Sinclair replied Feb 8 to Looking for advice on a fridge

2 Feb 8

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2021   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service