Teddy Arvizu's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Brexit killed Crossrail2"

Teddy Arvizu replied Sep 16 to Sheppard Robson’s homes approved Wood Green High Road -on site earmarked for Crossrail 2

5 Oct 6
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"The overcrowding and some of the problems you are alluding to would be addressed if…"

Teddy Arvizu replied Aug 27 to Wood Green listed in best places to rent for London Underground and transport links

3 Aug 27
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"Did you get this resolved?"

Teddy Arvizu replied Dec 26, 2018 to Antisocial behaviour

6 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"to me it just elicited an eye roll from me. i find those kind of comments or opinion…"

Teddy Arvizu replied Aug 13, 2018 to YouTube stars Joel and Lia apologise and delete video discussing dangerous areas in London

2 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"Shape? into what shape? tip top shape? it has a lonnnggg way to go. i will check it…"

Teddy Arvizu replied Aug 13, 2018 to Help shape WOOD GREEN

5 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Julien Londeix

"i almost died. serious. i could not sleep. i love air con. i love cold air blowing o…"

Teddy Arvizu replied Aug 13, 2018 to Heatwave

5 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"Thanks. I should have checked the link. If you want to be even more disturbed, type…"

Teddy Arvizu replied May 29, 2018 to interesting article on Lordship Lane

2 May 29, 2018
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

"Just a side note I am on an accidental mailing list of sorts created by the council.…"

Teddy Arvizu replied Feb 19, 2018 to Please complete a 5 minute survey: Private Rented Properties – Licensing consultation

3 Mar 3, 2018

"About time to crack down on the Noel Park slumlords."

Teddy Arvizu replied Jan 6, 2018 to Rental property licensing schemes up for consultation

5 Jan 20, 2018

"Why are people getting rid of their dogs on Gumtree? Some people should not have pet…"

Teddy Arvizu replied Jan 6, 2018 to Looking for a Arlene and Sean Campbell

4 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Antonia Cooling

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service