Edel Brosnan's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Mark. "

Edel Brosnan replied Jul 14 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"I agree, Peray Ahmet is the most visible Noel Park councillor, by far. "

Edel Brosnan replied May 26 to How much do your councillors get paid

9 Jun 1
Reply by BOBR

"High-street retail is in long term decline - and so high streets need to include mor…"

Edel Brosnan replied May 12 to If you had one wish for the high road.....

13 Jun 16
Reply by Eugene

"That's good - it's an especially bad spot. Hope it leads to improvements. "

Edel Brosnan replied Apr 15 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"Great. Jo, it looks as if Rachella and I can manage this between us? "

Edel Brosnan replied Mar 21 to Local pet sitting circle

93 May 6
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"I could cover some of May. "

Edel Brosnan replied Mar 21 to Local pet sitting circle

93 May 6
Reply by Heidi Saarinen

"I've been thinking about the Big Local, and how to support a reduction in littering…"

Edel Brosnan replied Mar 17 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"That's a really good summary of the (many) issues. Thanks Mark. "

Edel Brosnan replied Mar 14 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"If they don't want a public discussion on Twitter, then they need to respond properl…"

Edel Brosnan replied Mar 11 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14
Reply by Edel Brosnan

"Agreed. "

Edel Brosnan replied Mar 11 to Attending councillor surgeries re fly-tipping - WE NEED YOU!

62 Jul 14
Reply by Edel Brosnan

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service