Noel Park net's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"We've taken the liberty of adding this to the events section here>> Zero Carbo…"

Noel Park net replied yesterday to Zero Carbon Kids @ Downhills Park Cafe, 10th July

2 yesterday
Reply by Mark Bousie

"The deadlines for the rest of the year are:   3rd August 7th September 12th October…"

Noel Park net replied on Wednesday to Community Chest Round 2 is open for submissions

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Noel Park net

"We've taken the liberty of also adding this to events here >>>> Black Li…"

Noel Park net replied Jun 24 to Black Lives Matter

5 Jun 24
Reply by Noel Park net

"It is confusing! I just read it and agree with Rich. It seems that no more than two…"

Noel Park net replied Jun 6 to CPZ Consultation - Proposed Amendments to Parking Charges and Permits

8 Jun 8
Reply by George Glass

"I'll put it on the Noel Park twitter today & see if we can find the owner. "

Noel Park net replied Apr 23 to "Found" Cat

11 Apr 24
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

""

Noel Park net replied Mar 24 to Support NHS by clapping on Thursday 26th at 8pm

7 Mar 27
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Thanks!"

Noel Park net replied Mar 19 to Alexandra Park and Palace - what's open and what's not

3 Mar 19
Reply by Noel Park net

"Lidl can tell you that info if you contact them.  "

Noel Park net replied Mar 15 to Local job: Customer Assistant, 30 hours, Night Shift, Wood Green Lidl

2 Mar 15
Reply by Noel Park net

"I think you misunderstood me. I wasn’t passing judgment, just saying it is cheaper t…"

Noel Park net replied Feb 18 to Wood Green Animal Shelter Under threat of closure -sign Catherine West’s petition to stop it

5 Feb 18
Reply by Noel Park net

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The council says that it would be a mo…"

Noel Park net replied Feb 6 to Sign against the Council taking money out from Noel Park

25 Feb 29
Reply by Elena Fuertes

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service