Adrian Essex's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum has submitted a formal note opposing the proposed…"

Adrian Essex replied Feb 15 to Sign against the Council taking money out from Noel Park

24 Feb 16
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"And appeal to authority. Councillors, residents' associations, community centres and…"

Adrian Essex replied Feb 10 to Sign against the Council taking money out from Noel Park

24 Feb 16

"Haringey is governed by a cabinet of 10 members. This group decides all council poli…"

Adrian Essex replied Feb 9 to Sign against the Council taking money out from Noel Park

24 Feb 16

"Why do you have to admit you are in one of the NCIL rich areas. Leave out this infor…"

Adrian Essex replied Feb 9 to Sign against the Council taking money out from Noel Park

24 Feb 16

"Question " . . . . . who heads up our Neighborhood Areas . . ."?   Answer - you do.…"

24 Feb 16

"It may be that  leafless trees are actually less harmful than leafy ones. Research i…"

Adrian Essex replied May 26, 2019 to Severe Noel Park Tree Pruning Policy

8 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"This pruning practice is not peculiar to Noel Park, it happens across Haringey.  I'v…"

Adrian Essex replied May 26, 2019 to Severe Noel Park Tree Pruning Policy

8 Jun 1, 2019
Reply by BOBR

"I think the need to reconsult comes from the likely postponement of Crossrail, a maj…"

Adrian Essex replied Jan 20, 2018 to Vision for Wood Green and a new consultation

12 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Decky T

"I think the vote was 24 - 22. The Lib Dems have called for a full council meeting wh…"

Adrian Essex replied Jan 20, 2018 to Haringey councillors vote to continue with development vehicle - article

1 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Songworks is based in Crouch End"

Adrian Essex replied Nov 16, 2017 to local choir?

1 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service