Oz's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Margaret - just sent u a friend request so I can message you privately regarding…"

Oz replied Mar 16 to Paving slabs available for free

4 Mar 16
Reply by mrs Margaretta Hopkins

"I live on gladstone Avenue and we have had problems with Number 67 bus using gladsto…"

Oz replied Jan 6, 2018 to How can it be acceptable for rat-running HGV's to thunder through Noel Park Conservation Area? (continued)

9 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by mrs Margaretta Hopkins

"I recently had my stone window sills replicated and replaced. Mine were missing for…"

Oz replied Oct 21, 2017 to Cast Iron Flower Guard for Windowsill. Seen on many Noel Park houses

22 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Rosa Bransky

"Sure I will let him know. and will get back to you. Thanks oz"

Oz replied Sep 7, 2017 to Repointing of a house in Noel Park

5 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Paul Walmsley

"thanks Angelica, I found someone already and he started today.   The houses in Noel…"

Oz replied Sep 4, 2017 to Repointing of a house in Noel Park

5 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Paul Walmsley

"Haringey council obviously thinks that we don't have enough pound shops on the high…"

Oz replied Sep 28, 2016 to Hub of activity in the old bhs store

8 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Joan Ann

"thanks Rachella.hotel winds good. Still curious about the bhs store though. It's a v…"

Oz replied Sep 22, 2016 to Hub of activity in the old bhs store

8 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Joan Ann

"I agree. Top man was a rubbish shop. No one ever shopped there and it had to close.…"

Oz replied Sep 21, 2016 to Another rubbish article in the Evening Standard about Wood Green - Pret is on the firing line this time

10 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Piero

"The evening standard article is a joke in my opinion. I can't imagine anyone living…"

Oz replied Sep 21, 2016 to White x's on paving stones around Noel Park

15 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Mark Fawcett

"This makes me so mad.  There are no tarmac roads in Muswell hill, crouch end or Alex…"

Oz replied Sep 19, 2016 to White x's on paving stones around Noel Park

15 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Mark Fawcett

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service