All Discussions Tagged 'budget' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey budget consultation

A little tidbit found on Twitter: Our budget consultation closes TOMORROW. There's still time for you to to share your views. Read the fu…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 Jan 18

Haringey budget proposals - charging for disposal of bulky waste and green waste

I was just looking at the budget consultation docs to get in some feedback before the deadline and I noticed a proposal the charge for bulk…

1 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Decky T

Consultation on Haringey Council budget

Haringey council facing further cuts to funding and wants to know what your priorities are: Have your say here: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/

Started by Noel Park net

6 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Noel Park net

Four days left to comment on Haringey budget

I received this in my in box today: There are only four days to go to tell us your budget priorities.As you may be aware, over the past thr…

0 Nov 17, 2016

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service