All Discussions Tagged 'flytipping' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey top of the league table in 'illegally dumped garden waste'

What is it about Haringey and what can we do to stop this antisocial behaviour? High numbers of London residents 'illegally dumping garden…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

7 Jun 15
Reply by Julien Londeix

Haringey Council planning action to reduce the amount of fly tipping in Noel Park.

We've been contacted by the Haringey council fly-tip strategy delivery officer who says that Haringey Council is planning some action to re…

Started by Noel Park net

7 Mar 11
Reply by BOBR

Rubbish amnesty day & other upcoming events from Team Noel Park/ Haringey council

Haringey Council Rubbish Amnesty Day 6 AUGUST 2016 As part of the Team Noel Park anti-dumping campaign, on Saturday August 6th we will be r…

Started by Noel Park net

0 Jul 29, 2016

Rubbish: Battle of the Bins

Just saw this on the TV schedule: Tonight on ITV @ 8:00 As recycling rates fall in the UK, some bins get smaller and some councils collect…

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Free bulky items collection

Due to the increasing problem of dumped household items in our streets, here's some information about the free bulky items collection.    H…

Started by A Noel Park Neighbourhood Watch

0 Feb 10, 2016

Haringey budget consultation

As you've probably read in the local press, Haringey Council is making massive cuts to its budget. The worst impact will be on adult social…

2 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Noel Park net

Operation Clean street Phasing out purple bags

I don't know if this is going to have much affect on Noel Park, but here's the info published on the Haringey Council website: Operation Cl…

Started by Noel Park net

5 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Edel Brosnan

This week's flytipping meeting - feedback

Thanks to all who came out on an evening after work to show Veolia and council officers that residents really do care about the flytipping…

21 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Teddy Arvizu

Councils could be forced to do weekly bin collection

An interesting read from the Telegraph. Apologies, but it came up on my news feed. I am surprised that this isn't law. I like how they ment…

Started by Teddy Arvizu

2 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Eddie

What happened when I confronted a flytipper

I happened to pass someone dumping black bins tonight behind the barbers on Lordship Lane/Salisbury Rd and confronted them. What I learned…

Started by Alex Wood

3 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Stephen

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service