All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

notice of planning application to end

Received this info from the Lib Dems: I don't like partisan politics but this has some useful info that I haven't received from any other s…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

2 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Conservation Area: Raising Awareness

Hi all, I've been a resident of Noel Park for nearly a year and have been surprised by the number of renovations taking place which haven't…

Started by Dean Cook

5 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Terry haslam

London Fire and Emergency Planning Consultation: Operational changes for budget 2016/17

Consultation: Operational changes for budget 2016/17   Closes: 5pm, Monday 1 February 2016     The following are details of the London Fi…

Started by A Noel Park Neighbourhood Watch

0 Jan 17, 2016

Noel Park is one of the few existing "model dwellings" left in the country

Model Dwellings were buildings or estates constructed, mostly by the Victorians, to provide decent living accommodation for the working cla…

13 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Mark Fawcett

Training session on planning and licensing processes

The West Green and Bruce Grove Area Forum has invited interested residents of Noel Park  to participate in a training session to increase a…

0 Mar 29, 2013

Get Boris to reconsider Granger's plan for Wards Corner

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/get-boris-to-reconsider-grainger-s-plan-for-wards-corne.html

Started by Noel Park net

0 Feb 5, 2013

Absentee landords now need planning permission to turn houses in Noel Park into HMOs

I received the following email from Haringey council that might be of interest: I suppose time will tell what impact, if any this will have…

0 Dec 1, 2012

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service