All Discussions Tagged 'waste' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zero Market N22 - TOMORROW

Don't forget our zero waste market TOMORROW at Heartlands High School N22, 11am-3:30pm. We have local people - YOUR NEIGHBOURS - selling th…

Started by Ana Remigio

5 Jul 6
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Garden waste wanted

I have an allotment and need some garden waste to store until it turns into compost. As you all know our council is not collecting the gard…

Started by Alessandra

2 Mar 10

Is anyone else on Olio?

I collect from Benito bakery on the high road for Olio- the app developed to stop food waste. I’ve noticed that most people who pick up fro…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

6 Feb 23

REMINDER NPNARA Residents Association Meeting Weds 24 Feb Shropshire Hall @ 7.30pm

Don't forget, NPNARA's next meeting will be at Shropshire Hall this Wednesday at 7.30pm. Our agenda will be focused on ENVIRONMENT, WASTE…

Started by NPNARA

0 Feb 22, 2016

Dog Micro Chipping and DNA Dog turd testing

I'm not a fan of many of this government's policies but compulsory micro-chipping and dog turd testing to chase up miserable dog owners who…

Started by Mei Wang

9 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Mei Wang

Free bulky items collection

Due to the increasing problem of dumped household items in our streets, here's some information about the free bulky items collection.    H…

Started by A Noel Park Neighbourhood Watch

0 Feb 10, 2016

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service