Can anyone recommend a good dentist? My dentist has moved & I can't stand the hygienist of the dentist who replaced him. She's too rough. Does anyone have good experience w/ any local dentists. The online reviews are A bit scary.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I recommend Levy Roger Dentist, 158 High Road. Practice accessed via a door between Subway and I think Foxtons Estate Agents. The reception and waiting area are rather tired looking. Am always happy with my visits. I have experienced some awful dentists in other parts of London, so it was a relief to find one that is good.

Does he still actually do the work. The only reviews I could find of him were super old --plus a news article about him getting stabbed on Gladstone on the way to work about 10 years ago -- so I thought he might have retired.

I guess its the same dentist. Have been seeing him since I moved to the area. Always him, his assistant and a receptionist. 

Perfect! You're the second person who's recommended him. I'm going to make an appointment

Thank you, Mark & Nessan for recommending Dr. Levy.

I'm afraid of dentists so pfaffed around until it was an actual emergency. The Dr. was great! Much gentler than my previous private dentist in Covent Garden and he seems to have done a better job. 

Thank you all for the question and the replies, I was going to ask the same thing as some point :)

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service