If you have issues with properties that are Not being Maintained or are threatening your Health and Safety

Contact Councils Environmental Health Department.                                    www.haringey.co.uk  has a list of contact details

They can advise you if property is private.   They can send out Staff to check the issue 

Views: 58

Reply to This

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service