Hi All - Does anyone have a favourite local breakfast place for those times when we can't be bothered to go all the way to Stoke Newington, Crouch End or The Ladder. I'm vegetarian so no Turkish please.

Views: 1379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love Charlie's, they do great coffee, loads of sweet baked goodness, and breakfast menu is decent and reasonable. 

Green Rooms is now serving breakfast. Menu: https://www.greenrooms.london/news/2018/2/27/new-breakfast-at-green... 

Kantin a few doors down from Green Rooms is a decent 'greasy spoon'.

Going to try Karamel next...

Gonul at Turnpike Lane have quite a few options and are reasonably priced. Also La Giocona have options, good coffee and fresh pastry but sometimes have way too loud music. 

Thanks! I’m going to try these.

The Westbury Cafe on Westbury Road opposite the Westbury Pub. 

The Westbury Cafe opposite the Westbury Pub. honest home cooked food in nice shabby chic cafe great coffee and great wines. Good diverse breakfast menu . Fantastic Carrot cake home made.- 

Thanks! I’ve been meaning to try this place.

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service