Having been left with kidney failure thanks to oversights by three Morum House doctors, I think its time to change.  I wondered if there were surgeries near us that could be recommended? 

I have been looking on NHS choices, but hard to choose. Should I look out of Haringey? Is the ratio of GP to registered patients a factor? 

Any advice much appreciated

Nadya 

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers Jo. Do they take issue about distance / catchment areas these days? I used to be with the Heron Practice near Manor House and they still have great ratings. It's confusing! Some  GPs have a couple of thousand  patients registered, others like Morum House , have over 15,000! 

Hi All, thanks for kind recommendations. I finally decided to go with Lawrence House, as Westbury and Mourm are in partnership and I just didnt want any connections with them at all. Suffice to say, after 3 months of chasing, I still dont have a copy of the promised investigation into my incident :-(

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service