What you’ll be doing day to day
Christmas in Boots is our most exciting time of year and often no two days are the same. You could be helping on tills or advising customers one day and the next you could be in our back office helping to run our stock room. Whatever it is we always aim to make the best use of your talents and some of what you could be doing includes:
- Helping our customers: Whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice on our fantastic gifts, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or simply offering a basket, it’s the little things that make big a difference.
- Helping our stores run smoothly: Working with us at Christmas is a great experience but can be fast paced so it’s important we make sure it all goes smoothly. It could be helping with our stock in in the stock rooms, making sure we have the right products displayed on the shop floor or providing a great service on our tills. It all makes a big difference in offering a great shopping experience.
- Offering amazing customer service: You’ll get the chance to delight your customers with your customer service skills, showing them options they might not have considered before, offering advice and always aiming to go above and beyond for them and being a brand ambassador.
- Working as part of a great team: Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always presentable and provide a store everyone can be proud of. Working as a team to solve any issues quickly and being able to adapt to what can be a changing environment is something we love about our amazing teams in store.
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have customer care at the heart of what you do and a true desire to help others. In addition you will:
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate real energy and passion for customer service
- Great organisation and operational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and helping to deliver the business plan
- Have great attention to detail
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with new technology
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots
Full info here: