This bundle of mosaic kits are making their way to the new Noel Park Big Local youth project, Noel Park Junior Youth Club, starting this month. We can't wait for the young people to receive them and to meet them all on Zoom!

As it has for many, this pandemic has thrown a major curve ball to my community engagement and community art projects. But every time another little project is possible albeit in a different way it really does make me smile! I'm so pleased that young people are still having the chance to experience a variety of opportunities where they explore, grow, learn, develop new skills and find new interests that they'd never thought of or come across before
We've only got 20 spaces on our Noel Park Junior Youth club mosaic class, so sign up your children today! Here's the link to join: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/w8pnyxw

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We noticed that the link wasn't working properly so have fixed it!

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2021   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service