Hello all

Anyone interested in setting up a pet sitting/care circle? We have two new kitties and will be going away later in the summer, so need to start making plans for their care whilst we are away. Want to avoid taking them to a cattery. 

These are our boys, Noel and Bruce, brothers. Lovely, Always close together, cuddling.

Views: 1542

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah kittens. So cute!

Hi there,

This is a great idea, would love to join the list.  

Pictures of our two, Myra (tabby) and Maisie (black and white)

Attachments:

Hi Steph,

Welcome to the cat circle. Myra and Maisie are lovely and look really cuddly! Maisie looks determined to find a warm spot to hang out! :-)  

Laura, Ohhhhh they are awesome! Yes I remember Madge. Welcome to the cat circle. I'll add you as a friend then we can send messages when we need to talk cats. :-) 

All; I am planning to go away early/mid Aug for a week so anyone around then, please let me know. I'll confirm dates over messages when I've booked and check who is around. Apart from that one week I am around the rest of the summer and very happy to help with cats.

Perhaps we should meet up for a drink and talk cats and swap numbers and dates? That might be easier than messages to and fro? Let me know if you're interested, we could go for a drink one evening soon? It will also make us feel more comfortable with giving out keys etc and we can go through any cat personalities and special issues there may be. 

PS I really enjoy looking at all the cats on this page! Nice change from paddy power and legislation!! Miaow! 

I think the drink and meet is a good idea, can make most nights provided I get a bit of notice

Seconded. 

I'm around early/ mid August, meeting up sounds sensible, and also enjoying the cat pix! 

Dear cat people
Regarding meeing up, I can do Tue 15/7, Fri 18/7, Mon 21/7, Tue 22/7. 7-8pm-ish
Prob good to meet sooner rather than later. Happy to meet anywhere but as it's eve only option pub so locally thinking Jolly Anglers, Westbury or a bit further but nice place the Karamel Club. Somewhere not too busy is good.
Let me know what date suits best, feel free to suggest alternative place.
Thanks Heidi

Hi all, I can do 15th, 21st and 22nd.

Steph

Thanks, Steph, we'll wait a bit and see who else can attend and then we'll make a date.

H

I can do any date apart from the 18th. 

Hi Heidi,

I would love to get in on the cat action. Here are my two. In order of importance it goes my little girl, the cats and then my husband :).

Let me know when you guys are meeting. Sadie is getting to a point i may be able to venture out in the evening.

michelle x

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service