I've got two people looking for 2 different places in Noel Park.

1. After spending over a month of Sundays at Noel Park Market, one of our stallholders wants to move to Noel Park. She's looking for a one bedroom flat. If you know of any I'll pass on the information.

2. A young friend of one of our residents association members is looking for a room in a shared house for one year while she attends Central St. Martins University of the Arts -- no overcrowding please.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know there are many rentals in Noel Park, so it would be great if we responsible landlords could come forward. Please pass this on to any you know. These are two lovely people who would be an asset to our community. It also shows that people whant to move here from other areas, once they see how pretty our buildings are and how friendly our community is.

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service