Missing female cat ‘Scout’ - please help look for her!

Spoke to the owners today & they’ve had sightings in Moselle Ave/NP just this week (someone took a photo of Scout, so they know it's her).

Someone might have taken the cat in? Please, let's all help find her! 

Thanks!!!

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live on Mosselle and have my friendly cat .He  is always in the garden with some neibouring cat . They look at each other a then visitor go .I will look out .So far I haven't seen this one .

My neighbour thinks she's seen Scout on Gladstone. We're all looking! I lost one of my cats for two months one winter. She did eventually show up, with the help of several of my neighbours.

I saw the cat my neighbour's being seiing hanging around Gladstone. It was a black nose so is, unfortunately, not Scout.

Oh, ok. But great you’re on the look out! Poor little thing. Snow on the way too. My old cat Petrushka went missing one snowy winter. I found her after searching every night for a long time. Hoping we can find Scout too! I really think someone must be feeding her and maybe keeping her inside.

Good news, It's been found!

Oh wow!! How do you know??

I text the number with a photo I thought was theirs but they said it's been found, apparently a bit poorly but found!

Oh that's good. I hope it's ok. I texted them to ask, but no reply. Thanks for the update Mark. H 

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service