While our neighbours are ripping out their sash windows, retailers on the high road are putting them in. Does anyone know what's going into this new shop on the high road?

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked on the planning portal and it seems to be the same people who were there before with their waffle window. Blah.

So nothing new and interesting then.. But great about the windows. We could do with some colour/design/innovation/life on the High Street. I attach some images (bit old now but you get the picture) by Jan Kattein architects, also part responsible for the Bluehouse Yard and some of the Gren Lanes shop fronts I believe http://www.designboom.com/architecture/jan-kattein-architects-high-... 

Attachments:

Very nice! It's creating something new hat celebrates and enhances the existing architecture. 

I've seen what they've done in Leyton and it looks even nicer in person. 

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service