Noel Park Social History project needs volunteers at Haringey local history fair

We've been invited to take part in the upcoming local history fair at Bruce Castle

Saturday February 18th  2017, 11am - 4.30pm

If anyone has an interest in local history and would like to help out for an hour, please let me know. I need some other people to step up and help out if we are to participate this year. 

We could use help with:

Trasport to and from the exhibit --  two boxes of display marterials and a few books.

Set up at 10 am

1-2 hour shifts between 11 - 4:30 pm

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can do this

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, why not! I would be interested in helping you.

Excellent! Let us know what time you can help and we'll set up a rota on here.

I can do the set up and any shift before 1pm

Hi  Rachella

I'd be happy to help   from 1 onwards .   I could help bring the equipment back etc.

Jo

excellent! Your knowledge will be much appreciated since lots of people stopping by have questions.

We're still looking for someone who could drive the exhibit to Bruce castle. It's one box of foamcoare mounting boards and two smaller boxes of printed material- plus my computer. It's not too much for a car but too much for one person to lug on the bus.

Hi Rachella

I can drive the exhibit to Bruce Castle. What time should I come round? Jo

Thank you Jo, that would be great! Is 10 too early for you?

Hi Rachella

10 is fine. Could you remind me of your address? Thanks Jo

Hi Jo:

I sent you a private message

Thanks Rachella. See you soon. Jo

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2019   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service