Pictures of original Gladstone Avenue house doors needed

Hi, does anyone know what the original Victorian doors looked like on Gladstone Avenue. I want to replicate one for my house. If anyone has any pictures that would be great. Thanks 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a few left and there’s also a joiner who has replicated time for my neighbour - without the stained glass. I’ll walk that way this morning and take some photos for you. 

Thank you - I love stained glass windows too but didn’t think they had any on Gladstone Avenue

Hi - Sorry for the delay! I took the photos on the way to work then got too busy. There were three original styles of door on Gladstone Ave.

Here is the original style on your block: none of a stained glass survived but the last photo is another style of door with the type of stained glass that was throughout Noel Park.

Wow so nice to see that some originals doors that have survived. I really love the last door with the stained glass. I love stained glass windows and doors. I would love to replicate mine with the last door. If you know anyone who can do this for me (at a reasonable price) that would be great. Many thanks Rachella ... oz

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2020   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service