Does anyone know if the fabric & haberdashery shop is still open in the market behind the mall? If not, is there a local place I can buy darning thread?  The high road is such an unpleasant place to go at the moment that I’m trying to avoid an unproductive visit. 

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fabric shop has gone, sadly. Maybe
Maybe Wilko? There's what looks like a good haberdashers in Palmer's Green, or you could call Nest in Crouch End?

Thanks! I tried Wilko with no luck & also looked for the fabric place since my original post. You're right. It's gone!

You could try the new wool shop at Blue House Yard - Knit Knack Shack. 

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing but I guess I have really bad luck when I go to Blue House Yard. I can't sync with the hours that anything's open!

Yes. It’s tricky as so many shops can’t afford to be open 7 days but they are pretty much always open Saturday. She’s on insta so might be worth messaging. She’s super nice. 

I understand! I just need to get organised & not just drop buy when I happen to be in the area. 

RSS

New Member Zone

If you've just joined Noel Park net, visit our New Member Zone for ideas on how to get the most out of the site. 

promote your business here

If you run a local business we're a low-cost way to access local residents. Contact the moderators at NoelPark.net@gmail.com for more info

Support our site

This is a volunteer-run community project. If you'd like to help us cover our costs so we can continue to provide this community service, please consider making a donation here.

© 2021   Created by Rachella Sinclair.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service