Your local zero waste market will finally be re-launching at its new venue this Sunday the 5th, 11am-4pm at Myddleton Road N22, which it will be sharing with the already well established Myddleton Road Market.
A few of our regular traders are away in January but together with the Myddleton Road Market we have something very precious for you.
Here are some of the things you will be able to buy this Sunday:
- Beautiful flower displays made with flowers that have been rescued from our local supermarkets and events;
- Surplus foods from our local supermarkets (some free, some very highly discounted);
- Organic, locally grown, fresh produce;
- Plenty of refills, from laundry liquid to shower gel, to hair wax - all made in the UK (some in Haringey), vegan and plastic free;
- Plastic free toiletries such as deodorant, tooth tabs, bamboo toothbrushes, etc.
- Items handmade locally such as beeswax wraps, reusable produce bags, etc.
- Locally handmade, artisan fudge, marzipan and other sweet treats sold by the weight/unit.
Then, you have the amazing stalls from the Myddleton Road Market, which include street foods where most have vegan options and plenty of others like freshly baked bread and pastries. Not to be missed!