Welcome to Noel Park net. We're glad you've joined us.
- Upload a profile photo. If you don't want to put a picture of yourself up, then put up a photo of something else, or you could create an avatar. This way when you participate in a discussion, your neigbours can see at a glance that it's you responding.
- Customise your profile. It's under the "my page" tab. This is your personal space on Noel Park net, so feel free to make it your own.
- Look around on the site. There are many resources on Noel Park net. If you know of some that should be here, but aren't please let the site administrator know.
- Introduce yourself. Chances are, if you're a Noel park resident you probably already know many people on the site, so tell us you're here. If you're new to the area, welcome. This is a great way to get to know your neighbours and see what's happening in the neighbourhood.
There are many ways you can participate:
- Add local events to our events section.
- Join a discussion started by your neighbours or start your own conversation here.
- If you have something to say that's a bit more in-depth than a regular discussion topic, post a blog here.
- Share photos and videos here and here.
- The general discussions are public. If you're in a Noel Park group that would like its own private space on Noel Park net, that's also possible. Just contact the site creator, or join a group that already exists.
- Would like to be a moderator? Contact the site moderator about joining the steering committee.
We hope you enjoy Noel Park net. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let us know.
Rachella & Ted